Monday, February 05, 2007

tired of the song

jc's so sian... going to be send for detention. din go for cross country. when teacher ask whether i had an excuse. my immediate answer was 'no'. kinda dumb when i start thinking about this. haha. please lah. my eye pain can anot. wasn't thinking properly. screw the damn teacher. idiot. why do i keep getting this kind of teachers...

1 more week to valentine's day. still no news from him. haix. think i'm going to get my gal frens some sweet bites. my boyfriend a pair of boxers? and maybe something for some of the lucky guy frens. haha.


oh manz. 'O's results this week. scared. nervous. anxiety. stress. hope i'll do just fine. haix. dunno why. got tt kind of feeling tt i'll do worst compared to my prelims. haix. just hoping i can get a B for english, maintain my standard for the sciences and humanities, and an A for both my maths. hope they dun moderate lor. my maths can barely reach a A. why so ma fan one... hmm...

No comments: