Monday, February 19, 2007

happy chinese new year everyone!!!

just got back from malaysia. wow. surprised at how i managed to pass 3 days there doing nothing but just DAY-DREAMING! ok lah. i went shopping on the 2nd day. but seriously. i couldn't find anything nice there. found some. but dad didn't allow. too punkster. i didn't have anything to say. then he blame me for leading my bro into it and accused me of having weird taste. -_-". lolx. made my bro so super unhappy.

bought a bag and a tianzhu from malaysia. tianzhu's supposed to bring me love and harmonious family relationships. lolx. dad was asking me if i wanted to get dear one. -_-". then asked mum what i wanted it for. since she asked if i wanted it or not. answer was 'why not. can love me more.' ok lor.

saw i nice t-shirt for johannes. bro says it's gay. so forget it. saw another stripped polo tee for johannes. bro says it wasn't nice. ok. fine. then saw a nice wallet. but... nevermind lah.

ok lor. that's my new year. sianz. good night guys. going to get some quality sleep.

No comments: