Monday, March 13, 2006

an obstacle in my dance

haix... why does he always say this gal interesting tt gal interesting... it's very irritating lor... am i like invisible? i get jealous like super easily lah. and i try to avoid guys as much as possible. although he might disagree to this but i can readily just shut the guy out and stop talking to him what. but can he? he always must talk finish then go away what. everything to reject a gal is against his principals. so how? Excuses.

i put myelf infront of everybody. ya, so what? i can he expect me not to do tt? when i grow up in an environment inexistance to everyone, with a surname with LIM, and with a blood disorder. my maternal side of my family don't like the Lim family and i dun know why. my pateernal side of my family only see sons as the important child. and who would like a sick child? so tell me, where do i belong? nowhere.

sometimes i feel very unwanted. i didn't even know why i was born to this place. i would blame my parents for this. if both sides can't get along, why get married? and if things go wrong, am i to blame? when i was growing up, i had two choices. one was to stop where i was, never to grow up, continue to live in an innocent world. the other is to get married, start a new life and forget about all these. but, till today i still dun have the answer.

my grandmother was the most important person in my life. i dunno but i feel very attached to her. she knew me although she didn't know how i felt sometimes.

maybe the husband that i'm looking for is someone who gives me love but he must be prepared to not receive as much love tt he gives me. i dun know how to love... really. if i really go and think of it, i actually live my life as time passes and nothing else.

(dancing as the lead princess awaiting for her prince which will never come riding on a white horse...)

No comments: