Monday, June 12, 2006

a broken tune

i lost my way in life... i don't know where i'm going. i lost interest in studies, can't be bothered by choir and most disappointingly, being un-noticed in dance, even by him....

people kept on thinking that i was great, balancing my stuff well. but i'm not. i'm a normal person who needs encouragement. maybe i needed more attention than what i thought i needed. i really dunno how to get back my driving force...

choir... i miss singing... i'm losing the techniques... others take one year or less to get their stuff right. my was hardcore practice for 3 plus years just to acheive an average standard. but who cares now... i'm insignificant there, why am i wasting my time?

dance. it used to be an escape place for me. i used to forget everything when i dance. i would be happy and relaxed. through dance, people could see a different side of me, an other light of nerdy amy lim. but now, people don't even know i'm dancing for any performance.... and when they ask for a performance like just like that, i go blank like that. what's wrong... it is dance. he is now one of them, one of those who didn't know where i was in the entire dance item...

No comments: