Saturday, October 06, 2007

went to sentosa today hoping to get a nice tan. well. it looks like i dun look any different. boo hoo. fun nevertheless. haha.

i did wear the new bikini i bought yesterday! well. if ure fated to see it u will. haha. i scared dear dun like too! so qian zhou lah this pic..


then we got hungry. went to eat. haha.


good question. smiling? eating? lolx. i guess this will be what u get when u mix the both up.


lastly. this was when we're waiting in the car for my familiy to pick me up to go to the night safari. haha.

well. basically. i had no pics for the night safari as it was dark. and i just discovered im really a little night-blind. lolx. anyway. i want to glorify this ****ing person (ben and jerry's, spore night safari, wearing purple gay polo, at 2230 hours) who took my table's chair happily WITHOUT asking. and when my dad was shifting the chairs from another table, his ****ing chair was blocking. so my dad HELPED him move his chair and his was scaring at my dad with that ****ing face. what the **** lah. my mum was also staring at their table already. want to fight is it. scared u meh. bring it on.

i guess that i have no qualms spitting vulgarities anymore.



No comments: